We have a good opportunity for people who are extremely good at writing learning materials. You can work as a freelancer or a contractor to Mainframestechhelp with a good pay by producing high quality and easily understandable tutorials.
We are especially looking for the people with domain knowledge on the below technologies -
Our goal is to provide a simple, easily understandable tutorial to the user with all topics covered and examples in the specific subject.
- You need to submit a sample write-up of a minimum of 2 pages on the subject chosen to showcase your writing capabilities and send it to us at Contact Us with the subject "Write for MTH".
- Once it is approved from our side, we will send approval mail to create the contents' topics list/table.
- Our technical team will work with you to finalize the topic list/table of contents.
- Once those are finalized, we will ask you for the cost estimation and the tentative delivery plan.
- We will have a discussion on the cost estimation if needed. Otherwise, we will send a confirmation mail to proceed to start writing the tutorial.
- Once the tutorial is delivered, we will review the tutorial for the content and also copyright compliance. This process will take a week time.
- If the tutorial had review comments, we would send the tutorial to close the review comments. If no review comments, we will release the payment as committed.
- Once the review comments are closed, we will release the payment as committed.
- We can also release the payments based on the completion percentage in the middle as well.
The earnings can depend on the tutorial complexity, popularity, content, and the number of topics covered in the subject. We pay only one time for the delivered tutorial, and there are no other payments entertained. Suppose the tutorial is delivered with good quality and completed within the time specified. In that case, you will get assigned another tutorial, or you can choose from the required tutorials list by Mainframestechhelp.
Please send your profiles to Contact Us along with a sample write-up by providing the subject as "Write for MTH". We will get in touch with you immediately.
We always respect our technical/tutorial writers and encourage them to write the tutorials with their own expertise. We do not accept any tutorials which are copied from any other books, copyrighted sources, or any other websites.
Once a tutorial is accepted and the payment processed by Mainframestechhelp, Mainframestechhelp had the complete copyright of the content. The same content should not be re-used anywhere, including sharing online or online publishing, etc.