We have a good opportunity for the people who are extremely good at writing learning materials. You can work as freelancer or a contractor to Mainframestechhelp with good salary by producing high quality and easily understandable tutorials.
We are specially looking for the people with domain knowledge on the below technologies:
Our Goal is to provide the simple, easily understandable tutorial to the user with all topics covered along with the examples in the specific subject.
- You need to submit a sample write up of minimum of 2 pages on the Subject chosen to show case your writing capabilities and send it to us at writeforMTH@mainframestechhelp.com
- Once it is approved from our side, we will send approval mail to proceed to create the topics list/table of contents.
- Our technical team will work with you to finalize the topic list/table of contents.
- Once those are finalized, we will ask you for the cost estimation and the tentative delivery plan.
- We will have a discussion on the cost estimation if needed. Otherwise, we will send a confirmation mail to proceed to start writing the tutorial.
- Once the tutorial delivered, we will review the tutorial for the content and also copyright compliance. This process will take a week time.
- If the tutorial had review comments, we will send the tutorial to you to close the review comments. If no review comments, we will release the payment as committed.
- Once the review comments closed, we will release the payment as committed.
- We can also release the payments based on the completion percentage in middle as well.
It can depend on the tutorial complexity, popularity, content, and the number of the topics covered in the subject. Generally we pay in between $100 - $250. We pay only one time for the delivered tutorial and there are no other payments entertained. If the tutorial delivered with good quality and completed within the time specified, then you will get assigned with another tutorial or you can choose from the required tutorials list by Mainframestechhelp.
Please send your profiles to writeforMTH@mainframestechhelp.com along with sample write up for the specific subject by providing the subject as a tutorial name which you want to write. We will get in touch with you on immediately basis.
We always respect our technical/tutorial writers and encourage them to write the tutorials with their own expertise. We do not accept any tutorials which are copied from any other books, copy-righted sources or any other websites. We will accept only the tutorials which are written by your Own.
Once a tutorial is accepted and the payment processed by the Mainframestechhelp, Mainframestechhelp had the complete copyright of the content. The same content should not be re-used anywhere including sharing online or online publishing etc,.